This page is to give you an idea of our club's philosophy. We have a positive approach to the sport and the participation of the youth.
1. We ask that you do the best that you can - in a workout or in competition. You have succeeded if you have done your best.
2. Success comes only from hard work, dedication, and sacrifice. Tremendous results do not happen without tremendous effort.
3. Focus on your personal achievements or times. You do not have to win an event to be successful.
4. There is a place for everyone in our club. We do not make cuts. We try to focus on all athletes no matter the level of their ability.
5. Each athlete determines his or her level of success. We, as a club, will take each athlete as far as he or she wants to go.
6. We are interested in the athlete's long term involvement in the sport. We will not sacrifice the future for short-term glory.
7. We are dedicated to the program. Like the athletes, we make sacrifices; we do the best we can.
Slipstream Track & Field Club
303 C.D. Williams Rd
Telford, TN 37690